Wednesday 26 April 2017

Pre-Departure ('twas the night before)

Personal Entry #1
11:01pm
April 26th, 2017
Dartmouth NS
My Apartment


Well, here goes. I am currently sitting in my strangely balanced computer chair listening to the oddly comforting cacophony of humming from my refrigerator, my fan, and now, of course, my computer.


My luggage still looks very much like a bomb recently went off, though more like a tiny non violent bomb that weirdly places folded clothes and camera equipment in neat piles, and less like an actual...bomb.


It is a bit late to be packing surely but that’s besides the point because what really matters is the fact that I’m going to Tanzania! I am so excited to head out and get some work done and meet new people and see a different culture and a new place and maybe take a picture of an elephant.


This is really an amazing opportunity and I’m so glad. I will be sure to not let anybody down and will do my part.


I hope to record a short vlog entry prior to heading out the door to catch my bus. This will likely be included as part of my personal film from this project. So now back to packing and picking clothes and getting some sleep maybe!


Wish me luck :)


Carter Thurber
NSCC Waterfront Campus
Screen Arts Year 1


Filmmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment