Friday 28 April 2017

Traveling: Part 2 (A Happy Fluke)






Entry #3
8:31pm
April 28th, 2017
Toronto Pearson Airport
Flight to London



Okay, so here I am currently on a plane that has yet to take off, which will soon be on its way to London (a fact I have not completely digested mentally) and I am likely going to sleep the whole way there.

What a nice relaxing day, I must say.

Starting off with a pleasant breakfast at the hotel, we set out to the airport to store our heftier luggage, before we split up to walk around and explore our surroundings.

We spent much of our time admiring architecture, browsing through the St. Lawrence Market, interacting with the local wildlife, and eating chicken.

Some food at the market


We faced a few twists and turns, especially when we were tricked into entering a store we didn't plan to shop at (though it did end up being an interesting experience that resulted in me getting  a pair of stone pigeons for free....so there's that).

The whole day was very calming and I appreciated the downtime.
Now we are about to take off on our next leg of the journey. (Also, pictures to follow, once I can actually sit down and post them. So, likely on the next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment